Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank You 2007

I sit her in gratitude and deep appreciation for the amazingness of 2007. This has been the best year of my life (I think I say that every year!) Well it has been an outstanding year for me. I believe my happiest achievement has been the realization that all of my food issues are GONE! I am FREE.

I want to thank the dozens of clients I have been blessed to work with this year. I would not be who I am or where I am without you. Thank you for believing in me and for trusting me with your open heart and your dreams. I believe in you TOO.

I trust that 2008 will be better than ever and I can't wait to support you more and more in the New Year.

Much Love and Happiness,
Amanda
Amanda Moxley
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Holistic Nutrition and Life Balance Expert
www.eating4energy.com


No comments: