Friday, December 14, 2007

Let Your Light Shine Bright

Are you letting your light shine or are you allowing yourself to feel tired, blue and cranky this season?

Yesterday I came home from a full day feeling run down, cranky and negative which doesn't happen often but when it does I take it as an opportunity to learn and grow.

I am always uplifted and inspired by Marianne Williamson's poem "Our Deepest Fear."

"There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Today I am choosing to allow my light to shine bright! I intend to live in gratitude and to be awed by the magic of the Holiday Season as if I am a child again. My intention today is to raise the consciousness of everyone I meet and therefor the consciousness of the planet!

Will you join me?

Radiantly Yours,
Amanda Moxley
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Holistic Nutrition and Life Balance Expert
www.eating4energy.com

No comments: