Monday, December 10, 2007

Announcing my 2008 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleansing Program

Announcing my 2008 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleansing Program
Begins January 16th-February 6th 2008


*Ever thought about a cleanse?
*Do you want to cleanse but don't know where to start?
*Are you intimidated by the thought of a cleanse?
*Have you tried a cleanse and thought it was "too hard"?
*Do you feel like it's time to slow down?
*Do you eat for reasons other than hunger?
*Do you want to prepare your body for winter?
*Are you ready to learn more?

If so, I totally understand. Up until a few years ago, I felt the same way but I learned how to cleanse, rejuvenate and balance myself before winter and now I feel better than ever.

In this 30-Day Program, I will personally guide you through a gentle, socially accepting transformational cleansing journey.

To learn more and to sign up please visit my site www.eating4energy.com

Amanda Moxley
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Holistic Nutrition and Life Balance Expert
www.eating4energy.com

No comments: