Wednesday, January 9, 2008

To Cleanse or Not to Cleanse?

I am so excited to begin the January 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleansing group program next Wednesday, January 16th. I would love to share this life transforming experience with you because I know you will benefit by becoming mentally clear, feeling lighter in your body and more energized than you are now.

I did my first cleanse in the fall of 2000 and it forever changed my life. That cleansing experience was so powerful and awakening that I decided to create and design my own easy step by step program encompassing body, mind and spirit that will leave you feeling vibrant, alive and energized for months to come.

During my first cleanse I lost 10 pounds of unwanted excess fat (and kept it off), amplified my energy, discovered my career path (in the quiet introspective time of my cleanse) and finally let go of self defeating food issues and cravings.

If you know deep in your heart that you could feel younger, healthier AND be more excited about your life than you do right now, than I am ready to walk you through my Proven 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleansing Program.

If you are ready to start 2008 with Thriving Vitality, Boundless Energy, Better Sleep, Increased Productivity, Reduced Stress, Reduced Body Fat, more Muscle Tone, Improved Immune Function, Clearer Skin, Sweet Breath and Body Odor, Regular Bowel Function, Clarity of Mind, Brighter Eyes, Stronger Nails and Hair, and Elimination of Gas and Bloating than please join me for the 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleanse!

Sign up at www.eating4energy.com and save up to $75 before Friday night at midnight.


I Wish You All of the Very Best in 2008!
Love and Health,


Amanda
PS
Program begins Wednesday, January 16- February 6th, 2008. All classes will be recorded so don't worry if you can't make one of the calls. You will receive your very own healthy living guidebook, email support AND you will be apart of an amazing community of like minded hearts and souls. Questions? Email me at amandamoxley@hotmail.com, or phone 801-599-9194. Ready to register click here www.eating4energy.com

No comments: