Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The 30 Day Whole Body and Mind Cleanse Has Begun

Hello!

I am so excited. I am beginning my third 30 day Whole Body and Mind Group Cleanse tonight. I am honored and blessed to be leading 21 amazing women through this magical journey.

Here are my intentions for the cleanse:

I intend to successfully lead and guide all of the courageous women through this amazing journey from start to finish. I intend to assist them in transforming their relationship with food and with their bodies for a life time and not just for a quick fix.

I intend to raise the consciousness of each and everyone of us and thus the consciousness of the planet. I see this cleanse and all of us in this together creating a HUGE ripple effect on the planet. We will be spreading love, light, health, radiance and awareness throughout the planet!

I am honored and blessed to be here now with you. Thank you!

I intend to walk my talk.

I intend to slow DOWN and eat mindfully.

I intend to prepare and enjoy more home cooked meals.

I intend to let go of low vibrational foods (sugar/chocolate) and to PLAY BIG and to tap into my LIMITLESS, Formless, Unbounded Potential.

I intend to write about the 30 day Cleanse in my Blog four times a week!

Stay tuned and please post some comments!

Let's get this party started!

Love and Health,
Amanda


Amanda Moxley
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Holistic Nutrition and Life Balance Expert
www.eating4energy.com

No comments: